In people-touching-my-stuff-news, I was slightly perturbed during the meeting to find the woman sitting on my left gently fingering the charms on my bracelet! On the plus side, she clearly has excellent taste. There was a meeting we both attended last year where she was wearing dark skinny jeans and an oversized white blouse with leopard print flats and I just thought she was the most chic woman in the building... which prompted me to go out and buy a pair of animal print flats (my first animal print purchase!) But it's really not ok to touch people's things without asking! Not that I'm going to hold it against her... I'm holding two grudges already, my arms are full!
Ok dear readers, be honest with me... are you holding any grudges?
- weather: cool mornings, warm days
- Vince cashmere sweater, thrifted at Secret Closet for $4 with small hole and repaired for $6 at my local alteration shop, total cost $10 divided by 1 use = approximate current cost per wear (accpw) $10
- pleated skirt, thrifted, accpw $1
- arm party: old watch, local bracelet, mostly gifted charm bracelet
- high heeled oxfords, old, rarely worn because they kinda hurt after a while, accpw $12
- ethical ensemble evaluation: A