Hello Friends! Over the last few days, I've received some lovely emails from a few of you who have never commented, but visit my blog and, even better, actually read it! Thank you! But it got me wondering... how many more of you out there quietly read this thing without me knowing? Not that commenting is a requirement at all, and I know that my blogger settings aren't set to accept anonymous comments (it just seems too scary.) But if you know I exist, I want to know YOU exist! When I first started blogging a few months ago, I emailed a few of the ladies I regularly read just to say exactly that- "Hi, I read your blog and I want you to know I exist, too!" And it was SO nice when Jessica of What I Wore and Tania from the now discontinued What Would A Nerd Wear wrote back. Not that I'm saying you're going to feel awesome when I write you back... I'm just saying I'd like to know if you're out there. So, for the next 24 hours, I'm going to turn comment security off (but my ability to publish still on) so it'll be super easy if you want to leave a comment. Or you could just shoot me an email so I can say hi back...
- weather: very warm
- shoes, thrifted, cost $10 divided by 7 uses = approximate current cost per wear (accpw) $1.43
- dress, vintage, thrifted by my sister and then gifted to me after only a little begging, and then recently altered (hem shortened by 10 inches), so $0 + $20 divided by 1 = accpw $20
- arm party (I'm so embarrassed I've been saying "arm candy" this whole time not realizing the official meaning is: A very attractive person who accompanies another to public gatherings but may not necessarily be romantically involved with that person. Trophy. Lesser used alternative: heroin... Anyway... watch, gift from student, old, very old gift, one of three in old set from Target before we broke up
- cognac patent bag, thrifted, accpw $5
- awesome new airplane necklace, gift from sweet mother-in-law!