|sadly, i didn't take this photo nor eat this meal. image via google images.|
The other day when I changed the comments filter so anyone could write in, I received this gorgeous paragraph:
I'm pretty sure I want to my thrift shop experience to be inspired by a bowl of Gazpacho soup. Natural fresh ingredients, fresh bright colors and flavors blended harmoniously. Solid foundation/shoes/bag of gorgeous slices of pale golden bread. Oh, and can’t forget the arm candy of a drizzle of olive green oil and fresh cracked pepper.
So, RobinG, this post is especially for you. I wore this outfit to the Bellevue Arts Museum the other night because the invitation said to wear "bright colors." Gazpacho inspiration! Newly thrifted and laundered cotton dress = fresh ingredients. Black studded bracelet = fresh cracked pepper, ivory and neon bracelets = olive oil.
- weather: so freaking hot!
- cotton dress, $1 at Frenzi summer sale
- yellow bag, approximate current cost per wear (accpw) $20
- studded sandals, accpw $8
- arrow necklace, accpw $20
- arm party: old, gift, gift, old, watch