Later, I went to one of my favorite thrift stores, saw this adorable, well-made leather purse for only eight bucks, and had to have it.
Then, I started thinking: do you know how often I walk my dog? Everyday twice a day, that’s how many. Multiply two by three hundred sixty five days in one year is seven hundred thirty dog walks. Eight dollars divided by seven hundred thirty uses is a tiny tiny bit more than $0.01 cost per use, my friends. Tiny smithereens, I tell you! Triumph again! Ok, it’s really the same bag, and the same use, so it’s still the same triumph as before.
Have a great weekend!
- weather: mild but humid with occasional rain
- brown bag, thrifted, cost $8 divided by 1 use = $8 cost per use
- blue flats, approximate current cost per wear $2
- mary jane crocs, accpw $0.50
- jeans, accpw $4
- top, accpw $9
- cardigan, accpw $5
- yellow belt, thrifted, cost $1 divided by 3 uses = $0.33 cost per use
- black bag, gifted (wait, does it count as gifted if I actually was given something else, then I returned it and got this instead? Let’s say yes because I’ve done enough math already…)
To see how others interpreted the painting, go to Salazar's blog on Monday!