The Artist, by Pablo Picasso
Here is my take on Style Imitating Art: The Artist by Pablo Picasso. To see more, go to Animated Cardigan! I really love that this challenge as well as yesterday's makes me use my clothes in ways I don't usually. It's great to try new clothes combinations! Speaking of trying things...
1. Gazpacho is supposed to be cold.
2. Cassoulet is not casserole.
3. French onion soup is just onions and cheese.
4. Oysters are very very very different from clams.
5. See below
Have you ever made any food mistakes?
- cardigan, thrifted, cost $2 divided by approximately 5 uses = approximate current cost per wear = $0.33
- blouse, worn 5 times, approximate current cost per wear = $24
- jeans, accpw $3
- sandals, thrifted, accpw $0.75