Here is what is making my Tuesday:
1. This pink skirt I thrifted from Goodwill on Friday. It's originally J Crew and I took it home for $4. Also, my Handsome Husband said this outfit is like something the T-Mobile Girl has in her closet. Yay! I love her pink outfits! And have you seen her closet? It's awesome. Now I need a motorcycle...
2. I like the detail on this cardigan.
3. A new friend brought me homemade cookies and bread! For no reason! She's cool.
4. An old friend sent a real postcard! She's old school cool.
5. This is growing in my yard!
What's going well for you today?
- weather: no complaints whatsoever
- skirt, cost $4 divided by the 1 time I've worn it = $4 cost per wear
- cardigan, approximate current cost per wear = $6
- sandals, accpw $17
- bag, thrifted, cost $4 divided by the 7 times I've used it = $0.57 cost per use