Just a quickie update for all you faithful followers...
1. I grew my hair and donated ten inches to Locks of Love! I'm really enjoying having short hair again!
2. I'm expecting in July...
3. I just want to give a shout-out to all of you thrifting, re-using, re-purposing, and supporting your local merchants. The reality of the factory collapse in Bangladesh should be a reminder to us all about how important it is to not support fast fashion. I just heard on the news today that the death toll is now at 1127 people.
4. I'm stepping down from my soapbox now.
How are you?
- denim jacket, old, approximate current cost per wear $2
- maxi skirt, old, approximate current cost per wear $4
- black flats, bought from local shop to fit newly
- striped pregnancy shirt, new, $30 divided by 6 uses so far = approximate current cost per wear $5
- silver drop earrings, from local jewelry shop, approximate current cost per wear $5
- sunglasses, free, found in art supply drawer in my classroom!